Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've just picked up my 3yr old commander and the tyre pressures are un-even.Anyone know what sort of pressures I should be running at???-The manual only mentions tyre pressure indication,etc-no DEFINATE pressures for various situations(fully loaded, or un-loaded)there is a mention of a sticker on one of the doors-but either its been removed-or the truck has been in one hell of a smash and had it sprayed over ;)
any help would be apprieciated!!

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Hi all, I've just picked up my 3yr old commander and the tyre pressures are un-even.Anyone know what sort of pressures I should be running at???-The manual only mentions tyre pressure indication,etc-no DEFINATE pressures for various situations(fully loaded, or un-loaded)there is a mention of a sticker on one of the doors-but either its been removed-or the truck has been in one hell of a smash and had it sprayed over ;)
any help would be apprieciated!!
The tire pressures are written on a tag attached to the drivers door or door frame expressed as PSI or Kpa.
The tire pressure on the sidewall is the maximum cold pressure the tire can be operated at.
You may operate at any pressure between the suggested pressure on the door label and the maximum cold pressure on the tire sidewall......your choice.

Rob

·
Registered
954 Posts
I usually fill mine up at 35 PSI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts