Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after finding out that my diff was bad at 42k miles, i had to do something i was not really wanting to do. I sold my XK and bought a Ford F150 supercrew cab xlt 4x4 offroad. I really like my XK, but I just could deal with with everything breaking on it. The rotors were warped and there was a sound from the front tight that sounded like CV problem. Thanks for all the help guys and I will still read the forums from time to time.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear you had such back luck with your XK. Good luck with the F150, that's a nice truck. What year did you buy?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
A lot of the original members are slowly dying off. I hate to say this but you guys are stuck with me! If anything happens to this XK i'll be driving around in a 2010 Commander.

·
Registered
288 Posts
You know I love my xk even with all my problems. But dang, the F150s look sharp.. I'm sold on the 3.5L eco boost. So what size motor came with it????

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Good luck with your truck. Did you consider the Raptor? I plan on keeping my XK for a while, so the guys/gals are still stuck with me! :icon_redface:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Understandable for sure. If my issues hadn't been under warranty I'd probably have jumped ship a long time ago.

F150's seem to be the popular truck. Two of my neighbors bought brand new ones last year.

Glad I got to wheel with you!

Edit to add: OMG I've been here since Sept 07? I think this is the longest I've had a vehicle. Didn't realize it's been 3 1/2 years already.

·
Registered
288 Posts
you need to post some pictures of your new toy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts