Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a selection of low res pic's of the Cayenne and Commander, I hope to get some better one's run off in the next day or so...along with pic's of the AMG ML55

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and some more...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and more...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...and more....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Those are two nice vehicles in your garage!

·
Registered
953 Posts
I have to be honest... I've never been a fan of the Cayenne. It just makes be think of a Boxter sitting on the couch, drinking beer, eating chips, and getting fat. Now, I know those things have some get-up-and-go, and the interior will be nice, for sure. I just can't get past the exterior. Plus, somehow I can't equate Porsche with SUVs. Can you imagine a Jaguar SUV or a Maserati?

I do sincerely hope you are enjoying your new ride. I know how much grief the Commander has been giving you. I always wonder when/if I will end up with some of these issues. My XK has been very good to me so far.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have to be honest... I've never been a fan of the Cayenne. It just makes be think of a Boxter sitting on the couch, drinking beer, eating chips, and getting fat. Now, I know those things have some get-up-and-go, and the interior will be nice, for sure. I just can't get past the exterior. Plus, somehow I can't equate Porsche with SUVs. Can you imagine a Jaguar SUV or a Maserati?

I do sincerely hope you are enjoying your new ride. I know how much grief the Commander has been giving you. I always wonder when/if I will end up with some of these issues. My XK has been very good to me so far.
The Cayenne is simply my work motor, she's a fat pig to be honest....but I just love the Porsche shape, build quality and power. I had a Boxter a few years ago...and the Cayenne is that little bit bigger thankfully.

However, the Commander is still the one for me and the family, big, safe and perfect on and off road.

I hope the reliability problems will now go away now that my mileage will be reduced on it...and I plan to pass it onto my son when he passes his driving test in a couple of years time...hopefully!!!

I see Saab have a SUV over there now. Lamborghini made a SUV in the 80's!!! The Jaguar X-Series has 4wheel drive! My fathers Lambo is 4wheel drive also!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ahh the Lamborghini LM002, now that was one heck of an suv. Rumors on the internet is that in 2009-2010 its going to have another Lambo SUV in the lineup.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Ahh the Lamborghini LM002, now that was one heck of an suv. Rumors on the internet is that in 2009-2010 its going to have another Lambo SUV in the lineup.
Holy Moses on the mountain...!!! I didn't know about this one! I just had a loon on the big "G". That Lamborghini looks like a HumVee! I have to read up on the history of this oddity.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Lamborghini LM002....i just googled that....um what the crap happened back in the 80's...i mean were you guys all messed up?....crap...i was born in the 80's
:stickpoke:
Um yeah...but remember one thing...it's the Europeans who build the best cars that all you folks want!

Does Canada actually have a car manufacturer? Or do you rely on everyone else to provide you with your wheels?:stickpoke:

Whats wrong with the LM002?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
80% of Fords are manufactured in Canada...and most Chevy's are aswell...so HA!!!
Fords and Chevy's are not home grown!!! so HA HA HA!!!

This is what I'd expect is one of your top models...:stickpoke:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts