Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,476 Posts
It's nothing that any of us couldn't do. :) A Superlift mount, a customized Mopar bull bar, some lights, and some big tires.

The only problem is most people aren't about to hardcore off-road a $35,000+ vehicle. Wait about 15 years and you will see plenty of old Commanders like this.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has the Hemi.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has the HEMI.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mango~Ridge said:
I wonder what motor it's got? That is a sweet package. $$
It has the HEMI.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mango~Ridge said:
I wonder what motor it's got? That is a sweet package. $$
It has the HEMI.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
16,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
rubicontrail.net said:
The only problem is most people aren't about to hardcore off-road a $35,000+ vehicle. Wait about 15 years and you will see plenty of old Commanders like this.
I think they had to modify the rear axle location to fit those huge tires...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm doing my best to get my money's worth out of my Commander...







 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
SYCOHEMI said:
I think they had to modify the rear axle location to fit those huge tires...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm doing my best to get my money's worth out of my Commander...
From all your pics, it looks to me like you got your money's worth out of your camera.:eek: Nice pics though. Looks like you're having a blast over there on the west coast.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top