Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting the Ultra Goliath (black) wheels (17x8). I have had no luck finding pictures of a Commander with these... Anyone have any??? Also, I've done a lot of shopping around on wheels, and am kind of striking out. I like the mean look of the Goliaths, but not necessarily dead set. Nice price though. My Commander is all black, so sticking with black wheels.

Any other suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
15,101 Posts
I am looking at getting the Ultra Goliath (black) wheels (17x8). I have had no luck finding pictures of a Commander with these... Anyone have any??? Also, I've done a lot of shopping around on wheels, and am kind of striking out. I like the mean look of the Goliaths, but not necessarily dead set. Nice price though. My Commander is all black, so sticking with black wheels.

Any other suggestions?
Got a pic of the wheels ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep. i attached a pic.

also, the wheel shop said that I would have to put a 2" leveling kit on it or the tires will rub the wheel wells. I'm planning on using my stock tires, as they will fit on the 17" versions. Does this sound right?

If so, where is a good place to pick up some? And what is the average price of having them installed?

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts