Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ktek01 said:
What options do you have? Power sunroof? How many pins and what color wires? I can look it up if I have more info.
I have a Limited fully loaded. One of the connectors has 2 pins, the other has 4 pins. No wires... the connectors are inputs to or outputs from the module (the module must be for the heated power seats)?...

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Duh! One is for air conditioned seats and one is for the magic fingers massage system. :p Ok, kind of humorous, but MB already does have those systems available so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

·
Registered
209 Posts
rubicontrail.net said:
Duh! One is for air conditioned seats and one is for the magic fingers massage system. :p Ok, kind of humorous, but MB already does have those systems available so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
Those would be great options...especially the magic fingers system...how much? haha.

·
Registered
204 Posts
jessecad said:
I have a Limited fully loaded. One of the connectors has 2 pins, the other has 4 pins. No wires... the connectors are inputs to or outputs from the module (the module must be for the heated power seats)?...

Two modules under there IIRC, the Memeory seat module and the heated seat module, sounds like you are talking about the memory seat module.
. If the connectors are on the module itself then it is probably for another application alltogether, maybe not even a Jeep.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The memory module under the driver seat uses different connectors based on the type of seats installed. The box remembers and controls the sears, mirrors and radio station settings. Power seats come in three varieties, iirc, thus the different connectors on the memory module. At least that's what it looks like from the service manual pinouts of the connectors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts