Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There was no need to engage the low range, i used it once to crawl up a boulder.

We went up a bunch of logging roads. nothing exciting, just pretty pictures. we pretty much just broke in the new front springs. i think i'll still need a short spacer. i'm rubbing the back of the wheel well still.

But it was a nice day out.

I reinstalled my GPS to a new location. now i can actually read it.

OME Front springs installed.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Logging Trail Pictures

Nice looking Doe, my wife couldn't get the camera working fast enough to take the picture when she was starring at us.

How many times have i told my son to be careful where he is running like a madman? how many times have i told him not run like he is a crack addict? he never listens, well this time he biffed it hard. he almost poked out his eye and stabbed a branch into his stomach. we had to break out the first aid kit, rub the wound with rubbing alcohol and stick a big band aid on him.

here he is standing in poop. after we fixed him up.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks for posting the very nice pictures! Looks like you all had so much fun! How are the new springs perform offroad? Keep inpiring/making us envy you! LOL

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am so sorry but I can't stop laughing at the pile of poop:rofl: Reminds me of when i was walking my dog and cursing at the people who don't pick up, after they do their thing. Next thing i know i went for 5 meter skid in one and landed on my back side, oh good times. Great pics Ross and try not to get too close to those deer with the bumper as we both know the damage it can cause :stickpoke:

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stupid cows do more damage to the land then 4 wheeling! poop and killing the vegetation.

i have a trip planned in 2 weeks with the local 4 wheeling club. we are heading out to the badlands to play around. i hope i can finally finish my rocker gaurds and the rear bumper.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Poop is always fun to stand in after you get hurt... it helps ease the pain and you have so many good photo ops with it. Nothing like a great conversation starter like " There I was , standing in this pile of poop, when all of a sudden.... BAM, there was a camera pointing at me!"

·
Registered
444 Posts
Speaking about poop... the springs are ok? What setup would I need to put those on front and rear? Do I have to change anything else, or would OEM all fit nicelt with that spring setup? Can I use the stock shocks?

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Great pics! Jealous of your time and capabilities.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my oldest son also broke his pinky finger on that fall. its all black and blue this morning. we taped it to the other finger. it doesn't really hurt. just looks bad.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where did you have the GPS mounted before? I have the same GPS but use a RAM mount on the windshield by the drivers side A pillar

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i had it stick to the dash with velcro tape. it was over on the passenger side near the vents.

i just screwed it to the dash from underneath.

Where did you have the GPS mounted before? I have the same GPS but use a RAM mount on the windshield by the drivers side A pillar

1 - 18 of 18 Posts