Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! would anyone knows what is the part number for the ignition harness connector under the dash it has 5 wires on it

why? because i wanna create a little harness so i can install my remote alarm starter with the evo-chr t2 can bus bypass with less splice and cuts as possible and on this connector i have to cut 1 wire(mux)to connect to a relay and i dont wanna cut i wanna make it as plug and play as possible and maybe while im at it create a how to with pics since im not finding any for our Commanders

thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok think i found it! Mopar Package #05017124AA
SWITCH-IGNITION - BLACK 5 WAY
found it on this site: dto.vftis.com/mopar/main.asp
now ill to try to order it tommorow!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes of course i need both male and female to do this

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ok so it seems that its not the right connector and it was only the male part as i need both male and female for a plug and play so i gues its gonna be a search in the digikey parts! lol

just for the info ill be hooking up the fortin bypass module evo-chr with the zenesis zn502as with z pass technology
i already have the evo-chr and the zn502 as should be here by wenesday
this should be interesting!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it seems that the part number for the connector is the right one. its the female plug that plugs right into the ignition switch but cant find a male connector will have to search scrapyards for a switch that i could mod to get only the male connector i need! if this is too much trouble then ill install with the wire cut!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts