I'll start with this one:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Rocket 88, Jetstar 88?

·
2,248 Posts
Well you asked for unusual vehicles.

This is my latest design for a rural clinic for international use. It incorporates an FMTV 6X6 military chassis and has 38" of clearance. It also makes a heck of an off road RV. It is armored including armored glass to withstand small arms fire.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We used to have a woman at the shop who was our general manager. Her friends in Canada built this. He drove it down some years back and I actually got to go inside. Not really the way I would have done it but I like the platform he started with.
Pretty cool !

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A giant motorbike powered by a Russian tank engine has been recognised as the heaviest in the world. It's been dubbed the Led Zeppelin by creator Tilo Nieber, 39, who commented, 'You don't get much more heavy metal than this.'
The four-and-a-half tonne machine has driven into the Guinness Book of Records as the heaviest motorbike in the world. It is 17ft 4ins long and 7ft 6ins tall and the engine alone weighs 1.8 tonnes after the armour plating tank cover has been stripped off. The bike, which took a team of welders and mechanics almost a year to build at the Harzer Bike Schmiede in Zilly, Germany, is now hoping for a licence to travel on the road.

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
The front wheels on this thing look like the MHU (Munitions handling unit) that I used to drive in the AF, before I became a flier. The wheels would move in and out, depending on what you were carrying. One time, I carried a 30mm gatling gun out of an A10. There had been an inflight gun jam, and we couldn't get the gun to move to remove the 7 live rounds wedged inside. We took the gun out of the plane and I drove the perimeter of the base with the gun containing 7 live rounds, to get the gun to the gun shop. :eek:rangehat:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
It needs a superlift!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Illuminated Tires. I think they would look sweet on the trails! lol.

1 - 20 of 227 Posts