Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Leather, sunroof, AV system, climate control, chrome exterior trim, woodgrain dash trim, etc. Just depends on what you want and if you're happy with what you have now. Sounds like you're trading a vehicle you bough new for a used one with twice the mileage and almost out of warranty. Personally, I'd stick with what you have for those factors alone.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Does not sound like a good deal to me. The mileage difference alone takes a good chuck of value off the limited.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
After reading the other threads, I think trading the vehicle is definitely worth doing, but only if they undo the original deal and you approach the replacement truck as a "new" deal. However, if they're willing to do a straight trade, and the original truck was bought for less than the replacement, keep the original deal so that your payments will remain the same.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If it is a straight up trade and the limited is in excellent condition both inside and out, it is worth the consideration. Depends on the options, the limited can be a lot more expensive than a Sport and it will make up the mileage difference.

Btw, since it is so closed to the end of the warranty, I would also consider to buy extended warranty. It is about $1400 for 7yrs/85000 miles

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
supernsx said:
If it is a straight up trade and the limited is in excellent condition both inside and out, it is worth the consideration. Depends on the options, the limited can be a lot more expensive than a Sport and it will make up the mileage difference.

Btw, since it is so closed to the end of the warranty, I would also consider to buy extended warranty. It is about $1400 for 7yrs/85000 miles
Or tell the dealer you will take the trade if they throw in the lifetime warranty for free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts