Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got around to taking some pictures today of my 08' Overland with the new wheels, Running boards, emblems, removed antenna and tint. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
man xcfisher, those rims look great.....can you let me know what size those are and style.....also what emblem do you have on the from of your commander.....close up pic please.....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hemi05WJ said:
The emblem is the Overland emblem usually fond on the tailgate or the front doors
thank you senor........:) it's a nice look since most all other commanders have the jeep emblem......

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Nice looking ride ! The Overland badge on the hood is certainly unique.

·
Registered
366 Posts
305 tires man? You need to let me know if these rub or not. Your rig is Legit Sickness!

·
Registered
69 Posts
The Overland badge is a very interesting look... haven't seen that before.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Nice looking rig.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That looks good. What did you put in place of the antenna?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very cool looking Jeep Commander. Nice wheels. Are those the stock Running boards?
I was thinking of getting them and I like the look of yours

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Peter,

They are the Mopar "Moulded" running boards. I was pretty happy with the way they made the truck look, and install was easy. I did it in about an hour with a few hand tools.

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's sweet! I just put some 20's on mine yesterday. Wish I saw your pics before buying mine. I asked the tire guy and he wasnt too sure if 305 on 22s would work.

By the way, did you put spacers in?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts