Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks good. were did you pick-up the cargo rack with lights?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....rack was ordered from "Off Road Unlimited" in I believe California ( highly recommend it) Lights were separate.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those would be the the Rockies in Banff. I am 1 hour from Banff or 1/2 tank of gas away. You can find me here almost every weekend.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man that commander looks great thanks for sharing pictures, What are the specs on your commander? 4.7? 4" lift?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers...... Specs are.....Thirsty 4.7, 4" Superlift, Procomp wheels (spacing ???) D$#k Cepek FC II (33x12.50x 17), Remote resevoir shocks (Superlift) Rocky Road Super Sliders, Defender roof rack, Hilift jack and of coarse dont forget the shovel and axe (both with matching red fibreglass handles lol)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Texel said:
Those would be the the Rockies in Banff. I am 1 hour from Banff or 1/2 tank of gas away. You can find me here almost every weekend.
Cool, I am headed to Banff and Jasper during September 2009. The expeditions group is taking a two week road trip from AZ up to the Icefields Parkway -- a nice departure from our off-road trips.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Great pics. The commander looks awesome with the 4" superlift.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Cool, I am headed to Banff and Jasper during September 2009. The expeditions group is taking a two week road trip from AZ up to the Icefields Parkway -- a nice departure from our off-road trips"

That will be a great time of year to be in the Park. Weather is normally excellent, but I have had snow in July. Let me know if i can help you out with anything.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NOPE.........every year the 4x4 playgrounds are getting smaller and smaller. I live in the second largest country in the world with a population of 29 million people surely they could set a side a bit of space.....................,! NO I AM NOT BITTER

·
Registered
324 Posts
Texel said:
NOPE.........every year the 4x4 playgrounds are getting smaller and smaller. I live in the second largest country in the world with a population of 29 million people surely they could set a side a bit of space.....................,! NO I AM NOT BITTER
No...you don't understand...it's the Gov's job to protect us from ourself. GO VOTE!:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts