Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone most of you may know me as an admin in the commander Nation group!
I drive an 06 v6. Modified ome (soon to come off), jba uppers with Jeeperf height adjustable ball joints, zkd customs sponsor, tool guard sponsor.
And way too many other things to list 馃ぃ
Joined this website to try and get in contact with a member of the forum.
He's been the only v6 owner to QTII swap his transfer case from QTI. I've already got qdII axles with lockers wired up.
He goes by cmdr Jim. If anyone can help,let me know!

On another note this early summer we will have our first annual Commander Nation rally. please feel free to shoot me a message or check out the Facebook group for the event listing

Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
@Utah.xk Welcome to the forum, Adam! Hopefully @cmdr jim will eventually repsond. Or maybe someone here knows him and can put you in contact with him. Good luck with your build!

Reactions: Utah.xk

Registered
Reactions: Utah.xk

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I live in Utah as well. A rally sounds great. I鈥檓 definitely down.
Check out the commander nation group on facebook! The event is posted at the top of the group page. My sponsors will be giving out products, as well as some group members who own etsy shops and other businesses. We've got some pretty cool stuff donated that I can't wait to give away!

If you're in Utah and want to trail ride in the spring and summer, definitely shoot me a message!
I've got some AWESOME trails to share with people. From the oldest Tintic railroad tunnel, to massive old lava tubes and hot springs deep enough to scuba dive in!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
@Utah.xk Welcome to the forum, Adam! Hopefully @cmdr jim will eventually repsond. Or maybe someone here knows him and can put you in contact with him. Good luck with your build!

I've got a message sent to him and tried reaching out to a few members who used to talk to him regularly. Fingers crossed this works out!
If I could lease or buy the QTI to QTII controller box design, i feel like I could make them available so whenever wants a v6 with 4lo can do it!
I'm pumped to be a part of this community, thank you!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts