Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the day....

Everyone ready to go!

Here's a quick vid featuring Scott, and some pics of the days muddy fun!

http://youtu.be/LJbFPMAmbE4

SAL's tires after probably 5mins

Slimly slick spot

steep slick and narrow hill, this is the good part pictured.....

Discussing QDII's awesomeness!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
another video

·
1,993 Posts
We had a great time and it was slick as snot out there. Anytime that place gets wet you can triple difficulty level of all the trails :) It started raining Friday at about 8pm and didn't stop till around noon the next day I knew it was going to be rough out there. Here is a link to my album I also got one video up will put more up tonight to click the youtube link in my sig to see those. https://picasaweb.google.com/101314420126623053328/UwharrieMarch31?authuser=0&feat=directlink

·
Registered
83 Posts
Awesome pics and video's guys. Looks like a ton of fun.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have you done Shoe Creek yet? We will be going up there sometime this summer. Its a stock friendly trail with some challenges.
Uwharrie was my first real off road experience, I may be interested by summer :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Uwharrie was my first real off road experience, I may be interested by summer :)
Cool! Here are links to our local clubs;

Star City Crawlers, Not real active any more, just some local web wheelers. Only a few of us actually wheel.

Southwestern VA 4 Wheel Drive Club This is the club that wheels the most and we are planning a Shoe Creek trip. Join up, its free to be on the forum and $25 a year to be a member. Our former president lives part time in Floyd and drives a 06 Hemi Commander. Our April meeting is tonight at Jersey Lillies on Orange Avenue, Vinton at 7:30pm. I hope to be there and have a cold one.

You should also look into the Flag Pole trip. I will be there(hopefully) but in my XJ.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is anyone thinking of another Uwharrie gathering this fall?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Dependent on my work schedule, I would love to meet up with guys on a trip. It's a 4 to 5 hour trip for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds great. Looking forward to it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts