Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't Daniel considered one of the more technical trails at URE? The XK made it look easy!
Ya its the hardest one. I do have to say that I took the bypass at ledge 1 and got some damage on the first part with the tree that people break windows on I'll have to get a pic of the damage. Everything else I made it up though. after watching that TJ struggle to make that ledge I was ready to turn around and go back, I was shocked that I made it in one try myself.

·
Registered
423 Posts
A couple buddies of mine who have run that trail have come back with some nasty body damage. Sorry to hear the XK took some hits. I'm disappointed that I didn't get a chance to go to URE this year but I'm waiting for bigger tires and more armor before I go.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Good video, thanks for sharing .. do you have Quadra-Drive II or Quatra-Drive II ?

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A couple buddies of mine who have run that trail have come back with some nasty body damage. Sorry to hear the XK took some hits. I'm disappointed that I didn't get a chance to go to URE this year but I'm waiting for bigger tires and more armor before I go.
Ya I think my setup is the minimum for running at that place.

Good video, thanks for sharing .. do you have Quadra-Drive II or Quatra-Drive II ?
I have QT-2 :bowdown:

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good video Sal, I am anxious to get there this spring.
Heck yea bro where going to have a blast

Did you use 4Low?
Ya I used 4LO I don't think you could not. It's hard to tell on pics and videos but that was a pretty good ledge right there. It also helps with all the down hill parts as well.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I couldn't believe you made it up there. It looks like it scraped the rocked before you moved slightly right. Do you have a 2" or 4" lift. That was completely awesome.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I grew up in Randolph county and make a few trips to URE every year. I've never seen another Commander out there, lol! I'm planning a spring trip so I'll make sure to post on here so maybe I won't be the only one this time, haha.

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I couldn't believe you made it up there. It looks like it scraped the rocked before you moved slightly right. Do you have a 2" or 4" lift. That was completely awesome.
I'm running the 2" RC lift on 32" tires. I did land on my cross member and had to adjust a little but ya I was even unsure after watching the TJ have so many issues getting done.

I grew up in Randolph county and make a few trips to URE every year. I've never seen another Commander out there, lol! I'm planning a spring trip so I'll make sure to post on here so maybe I won't be the only one this time, haha.
Were going to have the East coast camp commander there in the spring next year I hope you can make it. I have never seen another XK out there either. But if you show up we'll have a convoy of XK's running Daniel :rofl::bowdown:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Sal you made Daniel look easy! I'm heading down there next spring in the Xj with our local club, i'll post when we go.

There is a big rock there but can't remember the name of it, its tough to get on top of without flipping, I gotta try it.

·
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sal you made Daniel look easy! I'm heading down there next spring in the Xj with our local club, i'll post when we go.

There is a big rock there but can't remember the name of it, its tough to get on top of without flipping, I gotta try it.
Your probably talking about kodak there are some serious lines threw there man non of which I took:rofl: I also had to bypass the first ledge at Daniel not enough clearance for that one yet.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Your probably talking about kodak there are some serious lines threw there man non of which I took:rofl: I also had to bypass the first ledge at Daniel not enough clearance for that one yet.
Kodak! Yep thats it! I wanna try it....maybe LOL!

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
GReat videos Sal!!! I love the video of the JK going over the camera. That was awesome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts