Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldn't mind picking a weekend, and just hitting up some forest roads throughout the GWNF/JNF, between VA and WV. Depending on who all may be interested, could make it an overnight thing.

Just read an article in 4WD&SU that made me want to go exploring on the fire/forest roads.

Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Id possibly be interested, what dates are you looking at?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I may be interested. It all depends on the dates!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
What dates do you have in mind? I'm newly relocated to Anderson SC and would love to get out to explore. Unfortunately my XK is stock so I can't do any hard stuff but would love to be a support driver.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Unfortunately my month of March is already booked with the second addition to my family.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was just in Canaan valley national park and just went drivin around the park. Got some dirty look b/c I don't think I was where I should've been. But just going around service roads and stuff throughout the forest was good times. Drove through my first CRICK. (Creek for those of you who aren't off roaders yet). Would be up for it in the summer. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
March 6-7-8 th? Camping? I am packed........
Did you guys make the trip? It was a beautiful weekend. It was the wife's birthday this weekend so could not make it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts