Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello jeep commander brethren; another question regarding electronics in these great SUVs:

I’m researching the BAS/ABS light and the corresponding diagnostic trouble codes I have logged with it.

C2114
C2204
U0125

I suspect that I need to disconnect the vehicle dynamics sensor, and I hope that I don’t have to completely remove the center consolel to get to that connector.

I need to checkout the power, ground and CAN circuits in the connector to make sure they are OK, and I could surely use to understand what fuse circuit feeds this sensor.

Does anybody have a circuit diagram that indicates which fuse and its location that feeds the vehicle dynamics sensor?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2010 commander schematics needed

Hello my commander brethren:

I looked at links taking me to the fuse charts because I need to know what fuse powers the vehicle dynamics sensor.

Cant find it.

Thinking a service manual has the good information.

Has anyone access to one?

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Hello my commander brethren:

I looked at links taking me to the fuse charts because I need to know what fuse powers the vehicle dynamics sensor.

Cant find it.

Thinking a service manual has the good information.

Has anyone access to one?
@chaaz01;

You don't need to post another thread because you found a different way to ask basically the same question;

Your 2 threads have been merged.

That being said, I have a wiring diagram, but it's quite large, 53 pages - I'm trying to figure out a way to post it. I may have to try uploading it to dropbox.

EDIT: I was able to use ADOBE PRO & break down the 53 page wiring diagram I have to single individual pages; let me know if this helps you - or if you are looking for something else specifically.

See the attached PDF.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
@chaaz01;

You don't need to post another thread because you found a different way to ask basically the same question;

Your 2 threads have been merged.

That being said, I have a wiring diagram, but it's a little large - I'm trying to figure out a way to post it. I may have to try uploading it to dropbox.

EDIT: I was able to use ADOBE PRO & break down the 27 page wiring diagram I have to individual pages; let me know if this helps you - or if you are looking for something else specifically.

See the attached PDF.
@chaaz01;

And this post gives an excellent breakdown of the junction block and all the associated fuses;

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/10-electronics-nav-discussion/55657-junction-block-explained.html

Here is the part of the wiring diagram containing the Dynamics Sensor - see the attached PDF;

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts