Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first attempt at making a Video slide show and putting it up on youtube. It didnt have much footage or many photos clips to work with, but it is ok for my first practice run at the editing. this actually clip may be too much like a cheesy promo video....but its still fun....
I hope that my buddy with the red cherokee, and i can get out and get some decent vidoes soon of some action. its hard to run the camera and drive at the same time, thats why some of the shots are so low to the ground since i had a short trypod......and it have to becareful since the trypod wont "get up and run out of the way" if mud or my jeep is about to hit it......hehe.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afAQuSLkVGs

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was an ok practise run......I like to run the camera, but yet i want to be the driver too......hehe....oh the delemas......

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
That wasn't bad at all. Looked like you had a little fun.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I think you did a great job. I did have trouble with the color of the lettering not having enough contrast. I wish I had your computer skills and a place to ride like you do.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
PeterM said:
I think you did a great job. I did have trouble with the color of the lettering not having enough contrast. I wish I had your computer skills and a place to ride like you do.

some of those photos were from Tuttle Creek, in Kansas, about 2 hours from here where I live. It was my first chance to go there, but all my buddies backed out that day and was too muddy to really hit any of the trails, so i didnt get much footage or action photos....
I kind of like the idea of mixing stills with video.....jounalism and taking photos was my career before what i do now, but would still love to do more of it like this just for fun....Too bad i can't get a part time gig working for a jeep magazine...hehe....or online jeep media outlet with photos and video......how fun would that be.....play out side with the jeep people all day....hehe...Im sure those who already to this full time love it......

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I have tried 3 times and cannot get that site to load. :(

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a49erFootballFan said:
I have tried 3 times and cannot get that site to load. :(
do you have a slower connection? are you at home or on a restricted computer?

it seem to load fine. just checked it and had a friend check it from work and it loaded there too....not sure whats wrong then....its seems to work ok....

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Just checked and it works fine.

·
Registered
456 Posts
good job -- in the next one lets see some more action video!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Ped, really good job, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great video, I know they are a pain! Can't wait to see more!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Nicely done! Thanks for sharing! Waiting for more videos.....

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts