Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The volume control on my stock 2006 radio/CD player is one of those knobs that rotates more than it actually affects the volume level. I've owned other autos that had this feature, but this one has a mind of its own.

It seems to overreact to my manipulations. Rotating the knob will sometimes have little to no affect, and more often actually decreases the volume when I want to increase and vice versa. It takes a very steady hand to get it to function properly.

With a rider, they can take their eyes and full attention from the road to the dash and won't have this problem as much as I do, although it still happens to some degree, but even then, they must to be very gentle and precise.

I searched this forum and found nothing on this subject. Does ANYONE know of this problem and is there a fix?

Thanks,
Brett

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
I have the same problem with my 06 when I turn the volume up it goes down or not move at all the problem is in the radio the only fix is replace the radio. I just use the steering wheel controls no problem with them

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts