Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son is looking to buy a used Commander. He likes mine but I'm not able to part with it yet.

He wants a V8, 4x4 of course, trailer tow, leather interior, prefer non-lifted, optioned well, and reasonably low miles, withing a reasonable drive from Michigan.

Let me know if you have one for sale that fits his criteria or close.
Sorry, he doesn't want a V6 because of what he will tow.

Thanks. ...GP

·
Registered
158 Posts
How much is he looking to spend?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much is he looking to spend?
Well, you know, as little as possible for the best deal he can make. LOL.

Probably in the mid teens or so, depending on miles and year, etc.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I wish I could part with mine... But just rolled 100K and owe too much!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My son is still looking for a good used Commander, must be 4x4 and prefers V8. Thanks.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Mine is a v8 4x4 with stock tow pkg, I can't do mid teens, but am looking to get a smaller car. send me a PM if your still looking.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6 Posts
What city are you in?

im thinking about selling my 08, white, 4.7 leather LOADED! (every option except GPS) 41k.

im in warren if your interested

(BTW.. im ONLY selling it to buy a 2010 5.7 commander!)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What city are you in?

im thinking about selling my 08, white, 4.7 leather LOADED! (every option except GPS) 41k.

im in warren if your interested

(BTW.. im ONLY selling it to buy a 2010 5.7 commander!)
I'm in Flushing. My son is in Lansing. Where are you located? Never mind. I see you're in Warren.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the replies and pm's. My son is going to sell his TrailBlazer first to get his cash out. Then select a Commander to purchase. It will probably take him a couple of weeks. And I'll be out of touch for about 10 days on vacation.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Not sure if you are still looking but I'm a few hours away from Maine North of the border and theres 4 or 5 in the area running $14 to $18 depending on year and options off course, If you like i can send you the links if i know what year mileage and options hes looking for.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure if you are still looking but I'm a few hours away from Maine North of the border and theres 4 or 5 in the area running $14 to $18 depending on year and options off course, If you like i can send you the links if i know what year mileage and options hes looking for.
Thanks Jay.

Let's wait on that for now. My son has been out of town a lot on business but has his Trailblazer listed on AutoTrader. When he sells it, I'll post up again.

Last I talked to him, he wants a stock Commander with V8, trailer tow, leather... probably would prefer a Limited.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am up here in Ottawa (Canada) with a 2006 Black/tan interior/loaded V8/4.7 litre Commander with 64,500 miles on her and in great shape. I purchased it last year and other than having to put a new starter a few months after purchase, no issues whatsoever. Ran it through the winter and loved the 4wd option of a Jeep. With the cost of fuel going up I am thinking about parting with it so let me know what kinda' $ you are thinking of. The rubber must have just been replaced when I bought it last year as it still got tons of tread left. Read my signature for more details if you like

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks Jay.

Let's wait on that for now. My son has been out of town a lot on business but has his Trailblazer listed on AutoTrader. When he sells it, I'll post up again.

Last I talked to him, he wants a stock Commander with V8, trailer tow, leather... probably would prefer a Limited.
Hi, no problem if i see it up again ill send you the links with the above options mention.
Cheers

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys, it's been a while, but thanks for the post backs. My son couldn't find a buyer at his price for his Trail Blazer but he did find a Commander he liked at a dealer in Kalamazoo, Michigan. So he traded today for an 06 Commander with the 4.7L V8.

Thanks again for the offers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.