Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was to locate a crd engine from a commander just not sure where to source one together same with a 3.1 crd that came in the 99-04 grand cherokees in the uk. if anyone would be able to help me id app it. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Diesel Commanders are only available in the European market.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, i know. i was just seeing if anyone from over in europe or the uk could assist me in finding a wrecked commander and grand cherokee to source together those 2 engines.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
yes, i know. i was just seeing if anyone from over in europe or the uk could assist me in finding a wrecked commander and grand cherokee to source together those 2 engines.
And if you find one you are going to have it shipped to the US ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i found a person in the uk that has them i decided to get the 2.7 Crd for my grand cherokee limited first to get that thing on the road. not bad about the same price as the 4.7 with high mileage. i just gotta get some things to get it in but i got everything wiring, engine, trans, gauge cluster. for 3300. shipped so id estimate that 3300 will take my value of my GC up too 9k or better. i mean to have a factory set up 99 Crd GC

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
The 2014 Grand Cherokee will be available with the 3.0 diesel. Possibly with an 8-speed transmission.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If that falls through, you always try 247spares.co.uk, or www.partsgateway.co.uk

These are umbrella sites providing a single search across many breakers, who'll provide quotes on the parts via email.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts