Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day. I am in the hopes that someone out there might be able to help me. I am looking to purchase the 4 interior grab (door pull) handels (part of arm rest), and interior chrome door handels from a Limited. Color does not matter. The dealer parts breakdown does not break down the interior door panels: a footnote says that the panel is all inclusive. I have to buy the whole panel ($500.00 or more for each door) in order to get the 2 handels ($2,000.00 total!!:icon_confused:). I have called junk yards (auto recyclers!) all over Indiana and Wisconsin and they do not break down a door. I have to buy the whole door! Even if the exterior of the door has been crushed, they do not want to talk to me. I have the accessories guy at my dealer trying to locate the manufacturer of the door panels. I'm sure that there is a box of these things just laying around in sombodys office. I figured this might take him a while, so I thought that I would contact the professionals! So, I'm in hopes of hearing fom someone. Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
218 Posts
The best thing to do is contact LKQ online or find their store on Ebay. I purchased the whole interior door panels from a limited xk a couple of years ago for about $300. A great deal imo.

I see them listed every once in a while or they can evenually track some down for you.

Good luck!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both! I went to both sites, found a link to [email protected] on car-part.com. They are located in South Bend, Indiana, about 60 miles from me. They tell me they have all four. I just have to drive up to get them!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day. I am in the hopes that someone out there might be able to help me. I am looking to purchase the 4 interior grab (door pull) handels (part of arm rest), and interior chrome door handels from a Limited. Color does not matter. The dealer parts breakdown does not break down the interior door panels: a footnote says that the panel is all inclusive. I have to buy the whole panel ($500.00 or more for each door) in order to get the 2 handels ($2,000.00 total!!:icon_confused:). I have called junk yards (auto recyclers!) all over Indiana and Wisconsin and they do not break down a door. I have to buy the whole door! Even if the exterior of the door has been crushed, they do not want to talk to me. I have the accessories guy at my dealer trying to locate the manufacturer of the door panels. I'm sure that there is a box of these things just laying around in sombodys office. I figured this might take him a while, so I thought that I would contact the professionals! So, I'm in hopes of hearing fom someone. Thanks for listening.
Hey,

I would suggest to search in Google with Interior Doors Panel in Google and you will find lots of online stores.

Hope, it will be helpful for you.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am having no luck at all. Apparently, no one wrecks their Commanders, and if they do, they must keep them! I have paid for a nationwide search twice, and not one response. Does anyone have a direct link, or link to get me closer? Thanks for listening.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I e-mailed the e-bay seller - he will look for a complete set. I filled out the request at LKQ. I will keep you posted as to what response I get. Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts