Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way into work this morning, I was just going along with the flow of traffic, on my regular commute. I see an older Jeep Cherokee wanting to get over into my lane to take the left fork coming ahead.

Being as I am new in 'Jeeptown' I figured I would do the courteous thing and let him in, I do so, and he promptly slows down to about 45 or 50mph, so I am now up on him.

He then proceeds at the afore mentioned speed for about a mile, then pulls over and cusses me out as I go past him!!!

I wasn't expecting that! :)

It was just a little irritating, I had been nice and let him over, being all 'Jeep Neighborly', but then I guess he was irritated at me for remaining at the speed limit when he decided to putter along.

Sigh. You can't win.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I am one of those who gets mad at tailgaters. I usually show my dislike more than just throwing a couple words or some sign language out there. Aside from that I think that by letting someone cut in you are now commited to going at their speed or safely passing them. However some people are just crazy.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Vehicles are not ferocious, the drivers are the ones who are ferocious.

So, we need lots of patience while cruising on the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Typical Texas driver that doesn't appreciate the kindness of us Jeep brothers. Some people buy a Jeep just because, others buy it because it is in their blood.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Typical Texas driver that doesn't appreciate the kindness of us Jeep brothers. Some people buy a Jeep just because, others buy it because it is in their blood.
Agreed... I'm on my 3rd Jeep now and I can honestly say I won't be going to anything else anytime soon... unfortunately, some people just don't get the "It's a Jeep Thing" creedo...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts