Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Jeep, Commander, 5.7L Hemi, QDII
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have puddles in both the passenger front floorboard AND the drivers front floorboard. Welcome suggestions for repair possibly of a/c? Plugged drain?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have puddles in both the passenger front floorboard AND the drivers front floorboard. Welcome suggestions for repair possibly of a/c? Plugged drain?
I'd say this is most likely sunroof drains or windshield leak. I'm thinking if it was A/C related, that'd only hit the passenger floorboard. Also, has it recently rained?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,880 Posts

·
Administrator
8,162 Posts
@Marslander ;

Check all of the bolts holding your factory roof rails in place and make sure they are not rusted out to the point, where they could be allowing water to get in.

If those bolts are rusted out enough, water would leak in through the A-Pillars & could wind up on both floor-boards.

I'd also inspect all of your door seals and make sure they are in good shape & not torn up, or, missing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts