Jeep Commander Forum banner

What WC Jeep XK Items would you order?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to commission one that says something like Camp XK, Camp Commander, etc.
for the Colorado group and if left generic enough it could be used by EC as well.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The problem with the guy I use is for him to screen print one its not worth the time. He asked me to get at least 12 together for an order that all say the same thing. So if you want one that says CampXK you would need to get 12 that say that. This is a buddy of mine who is helping me out but I am trying to be fair to him as well since he does have a business to run.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sure a dozen would be no problem. There are 14 XK's signed up so far and I assume most members would want a shirt, maybe for each member of their party.

I was thinking something small on the front upper left and then a picture or logo on the back

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The pricing that I got on the first page is still good (for now) but it is for one side printed. I assume 2 sides is more. Also you may want to look into a local screen printer for the west coast camp since it would save on shipping and you could work more closely with the printer to get what you want. The shirts I was going to have made up were mainly for the members of the "EC-XK" with a logo like our sticker.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My wife offered to head up the shirts for Colorado if no one else will...We might have a connection with a shirt guy if we need some...I can have her check it out and get back to us...She was just saying how cool it would be to have a WC Camp Commander shirt.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife offered to head up the shirts for Colorado if no one else will...We might have a connection with a shirt guy if we need some...I can have her check it out and get back to us...She was just saying how cool it would be to have a WC Camp Commander shirt.
I received a PM from another member as well so I will put the two of you together and see what we can come up with.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I received a PM from another member who is willing to work on stickers so if your wife takes shirts we will be off to a good start.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Now what ideas do we have? I think once we get the ideas those with the time can go out and find the "best deals".

·
Registered
115 Posts
shound we start are own WC-XK shirts thread? That way can compile our ideas without taking over the EC thread?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This tread was created so as not to take the EC Jeep XK thread off topic.

Something like this:

·
Registered
115 Posts
So what do you think?

so for a start what does everyone think of something like this??

·
Registered
807 Posts
I love that ECjeep XK logo....
BUT
I think it would be best to have it more generic.....Like just the
jeepXK part or something...
BECAUSE....its hard to know what is concidered the East side or west side....Those of us in the middle could be going either way.....
I am exactly smack dab in the middle of both.....its about 1700 miles for me to either ocean on I80.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Club%20logo2.jpg

I wouldnt mind something simple like this on there if we went that route....

i could almost get a an EC jeepXK sticker and leave off the EC part too......
that was a cool design

·
Registered
807 Posts
the only issue with the shirts is that This is NOT an offical JEEP gathering....and that logo is copyrighted.....and im sure it would take an act of God to get it authorized by Jeep so we dont get sued. We has those issues with jeepcommander.com stickers too....but that went ok since we went the "non-profit" route.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
View attachment 1809

I wouldnt mind something simple like this on there if we went that route....

i could almost get a an EC jeepXK sticker and leave off the EC part too......
that was a cool design
since you are in the middle you can get both stickers and consider yourself part of both groups. I can send you a couple of the stickers to use the "jeepXK" part if you would like. I have a bunch left since there is an underwhelming number of people that come to our meets and actually want a sticker. Ped, send me a PM if you want a sticker or two.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Ok, I am a little off topic here and if you want to move this, fine.
But, I thought the Colorado trip, in it's beginning was a NATIONAL event. Not West Coast.

Back in the beginning when we talked about this, Kansas was the center.
But there were several people who thought Kansas too flat and moved to
to Colorado by vote. Again, i still thought this was not a west coast jeep,
but National.

I havent said anything until you started talking about stickers, decals and
clothing. I asked 49er and others to offer up suggestions and I was going
to work on getting a more national decal created for Colorado.

Whether I do the decal or if someone else does, I do not care. But I do
think we should focus more on national rather than W/C.

If I am the only person of this opinion, then leave it as it is. I will just take my
toys and go home.... Not really... But I will stomp my feet a couple times and
save my whining amd moaning until I get there so I can do it in person.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Oh, I must say I really like 06redcubes shirt design.....just take off West Coast.

I think the jeep emblem on the sleeve may cause trouble. But I still like it.
A decal..3x5...like that would be cool.

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok will take of the west coast dont get upset it was just a rough draft lol :rofl: i like the JEEP XK sticker idea on the sleeve i will work on that. as with the jeep logo I will see what i can do but i might just replace it with a JEEPXK running half way around the sleeve on the shoulder

does anyone else have any other ideas add or re-move stuff editing?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I agree with Cico7 as far as the WC for this event. I would like to to a WC sticker for those of us on the WC but the event was planned to be one of two national events (one on the east due to distance & Colorado as more central).

The shirt design minus WC and the copy-written logo looks great to me. Camp Commander '09 on top might be neat withJuly dates underneath or one without the dates so that EC could purchase the same shirt too (or two versions could be made if EC wants one with their location on it).

I think replacing the Jeep logo with Jeep XK might be a good idea as well.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts