Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a mopar cargo liner last week, didn't fit at all suprisingly and cost me $111, just received a Weathertech liner fits awesome, definitely recommend. I got it for $89.95 including shipping at this autopartcorp.com website i found on google. it was the best price i could find if anyone was looking for a good deal

·
Registered
68 Posts
That's good news. In a few months, I want to pick up the laser fit floor protectors from them.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
got a mopar cargo liner last week, didn't fit at all suprisingly and cost me $111, just received a weathertech liner fits awesome, definitely recommend. I got it for $89.95 including shipping at this autopartcorp.com website i found on google. It was the best price i could find if anyone was looking for a good deal
pictures!!? .... :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
$89.95 is an outstanding price for a Weathertech cargo liner - I have not seen a price lower than $109.

The site autopartcorp.com now directs you to partgator.com which has nothing but a part lookup (that doesn't appear to work).

·
Registered
63 Posts
I couldn't be happier with the WeatherTech cargo liner and front seat floorliners that we have in our Commander. They fit absolutely perfectly and look awesome.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm very pleased with my weathertech as well! If you know anyone that can get it for you at cost you'd crap yourself, I got mine for $30 from a friend who is an authorized dealer, I couldn't believe it! I think I'm going to go ahead and get the front floorliners as well. I'll try to get a picture tonight after I get all of the potting soil off haha

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'm very pleased with my weathertech as well! If you know anyone that can get it for you at cost you'd crap yourself, I got mine for $30 from a friend who is an authorized dealer, I couldn't believe it! I think I'm going to go ahead and get the front floorliners as well. I'll try to get a picture tonight after I get all of the potting soil off haha

Holy hoppin' snot! ! !

We could all use a friend like that!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Can we make friends with your friend?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
As I understand it, none of you have cargo liners if you don't show pics.:11:

·
Registered