Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into a set of Weathertech floor liners, but am worried about them matching my interior color. I have an 07 which has a Medium Slate Grey interior compared to the 08's which all have the dark slate grey. The weathertech website has two colors, one they call black, which looks like dark slate, and one they call grey, which looks really light. The mopar slush mats in slate, match my interior color perfectly, they just dont cover very much. Can anyone comment on the color match with the med slate interior or even better have pics? I've seen the pics floating around of them in a dark interior'd limited, and I am assuming those are the "black" ones.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I've don't think I've heard of anyone in the forum with any other color than black.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Nifty Catch-All Floor Mat's

Pics here........
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3012

I went to Cabela's to get Nifty Catch-All floor mat's for my Commander.

I got the 3 piece combo for $149.98 52-0418 Call the special order number.

But they fit like they are supposed to.

The down side is the 3rd piece...is only about 10" deep. What do you do with that? It is too small for the front of the useless 3rd row seat. Don't really see a need to cover the jack....The online part # Item:IH-520945

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...pod&id=0046012

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those look like a great match colorwise, but Im really looking for a slush style mat... Thanks for the link though!

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
mkuzmuk said:
Those look like a great match colorwise, but Im really looking for a slush style mat... Thanks for the link though!
What is a slush style? These hold mud, water, snow and other things you track into your Jeep. They were pricey as floor mats go, but they do well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to go with the rubber slush style ones, theres clay here in texas that would get into the carpet fibers, then harden, and be a PITA to get out... I have rubber mopar slush mats in my wrangler that you just pull out, shake or rinse, and they are good to go.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Weathertech makes both the liners and slush mats. I've got the black liners in a Khaki interior and they look great. I got them because the tan liners looked like they had too much of a yellow cast to really look good with the khaki interior. If you're worried about a mis-match of the greys I don't think you'd go wrong with black.

I think you'd find the liners effective for keeping clay out of your carpet. I had liners (Husky, actually) in my WJ when I lived in Mississippi. There's plenty of clay there. When I traded in the sales folks were really impressed with the condition of the floor and carpet.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got the Weathertech liners in black and I have the light graystone leather seats in my Commander. I was tempted to get the gray ones but was concerned about a proper match. I elected the black because the Jeep floor mats they replaced are black, and the underlining carpet the mats rest on is black. That clinched it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ive got the custom Husky slush mats and they match the grey very well. I think the Huskys are a little cheaper than weathertechs. Got mine from cabelas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts