Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice! Any plans for products for the XK????

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice! Any plans for products for the XK????
That was my first thought, not sure why you would sponsor a site that you don't sell products for unless they just blanket all the AutoGuide.com forums.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know what happened to them? I bought a Jeep with an on board Air compressor, the label is damaged and only says "Q" and sunperformance.com. Im trying to find out what model is it... but there is like, no info.

·
Administrator
6,288 Posts
Anyone know what happened to them? I bought a Jeep with an on board Air compressor, the label is damaged and only says "Q" and sunperformance.com. Im trying to find out what model is it... but there is like, no info.
@trisha2327; Welcome to the forum;

Sunperformance.com has not been an active vendor on this forum, in the 5 years that I've been here.

I clicked on the link in the original post and it seems that they aren't in business anymore.

I found a phone number for them; 949-588-8567 and tried the number - it's no longer in service.

Also please take the time to read the New Member Required Reading below - lots of good information in there for New Commander Owners.

Thanks and again, welcome aboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts