Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ... I finally am a XK Owner! as of tonight I have a 2006 Hemi with all options except U-Connect. This one was built before the Rear B/U Camera..but it has all the normally found options in a Hemi. Now all I have to do is find a new suitable home for my 2005 Hemi Grand...a.k.a. Hemi05Wk

This XK is Steel Blue w/ Light Greystone interior.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rikmeister said:
congrats on the new jeep. must be a late build with that colour. colour is so hot love it.
Born on 6-21 :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Have not seen a Commander in Steel Blue as of yet but I would guess that is a beautiful color on that truck. Enjoy your truck I know I do. If you happen to take any pictures please post. Again, enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
WHere do you find the build date? I looked on the sticker onthe drivers door jam and did not seeit.

·
Registered
473 Posts
look on the drivers side dooe. not on the door jamb but on the door itself. the one on the jamb just has your tire and GVW info. the one on the door itself should have the build date. mine also was 1/06.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Creek said:
WHere do you find the build date? I looked on the sticker onthe drivers door jam and did not seeit.
The service department can run it through their system and tell you the date... not just the month / year

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kmag51 said:
Have not seen a Commander in Steel Blue as of yet but I would guess that is a beautiful color on that truck. Enjoy your truck I know I do. If you happen to take any pictures please post. Again, enjoy!!!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2458679

HOPE IT WORKS...

·
Registered
209 Posts
It worked just fine. The Commander looks very nice in that color. Kinda wish they had offered that sooner I may have picked that one but since I do have a Steel Blue Charger I guess the black will do fine. It looks great!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts