Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Great Video!!! Looks like a good time. I thought that you were going to hit the tree in the beginning when you was going downhill and your backend slid sideways.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Nice video.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Nice...looks like fun. You might want to get some rock sliders. There's one point in the video where you drove over a rock and I thought you were going to crunch the driver's side rocker panel.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks like a good time, was it real slippry or was that first slide a feak incident?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Well well Done,,, good wheeling and excellent video capturing and editing. nice place as well.

I love to watch such clips, it keeps you excited all along its duration. its very rear that I manage to watch a complete 4 min clip !

CrzCajun said:
I thought that you were going to hit the tree in the beginning when you was going downhill and your backend slid sideways.
me too ,, I said Opps :)

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
what type of lift you have?, I was surprised to know you have a lift! or was it a bit loaded?

I also was impressed by the QT-I

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks like fun. How far is that from Lincoln?

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great video! Always nice to see the Commander out playing around. Good transitions and good timing on the pictures. Some people just put still pics up for too long in their videos. Looks great!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Great video - Love the action shots. Glad to see you showing off the QT1 too.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TR4Runner said:
Nice...looks like fun. You might want to get some rock sliders. There's one point in the video where you drove over a rock and I thought you were going to crunch the driver's side rocker panel.

I know. I have been contemplating them, but they are pricey. I have been waiting to see what 4.7 comes up with and if they will be what i want or if he will be able to produce enough of them. If i get some, i want them to be strong enought to put the hi lift jack on.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a49erFan said:
Looks like a good time, was it real slippry or was that first slide a feak incident?
it just started raining when i got there so it start to get a little greasy, but i have driven all that way, so i went out on trails anyway. I just took it kind of easy so i didnt crunch a tree...i had a few other close calls with trees but managed to get through it.there were many trails that i would have tried but didnt even attemp since it was slippery.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahmed said:
Well well Done,,, good wheeling and excellent video capturing and editing. nice place as well.

I love to watch such clips, it keeps you excited all along its duration. its very rear that I manage to watch a complete 4 min clip !

me too ,, I said Opps :)
THanks!!! It was fun to put together. I wish i could get someone else to go with me so I could make a mini movie that included more than just my stuff.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahmed said:
what type of lift you have?, I was surprised to know you have a lift! or was it a bit loaded?

I also was impressed by the QT-I
2 inch DAYSTAR Comfort ride. it doesnt sit up as high as normal since a lot of lifts are 2.25 or so.....this was right at 2 (1.75 for the front) since i still need to get in the garage.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yanser said:
Looks like fun. How far is that from Lincoln?
100 miles. its straight south of Lincoln on 77, most of the way. You have to take a gravel road right before you get there since there is a bridge out.

You going to go there and try it out some time?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts