Jeep Commander Forum banner

When would you like to have WC Camp Commander 2011?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've thrown some out...And have been thrown out by some !:eyemouth:
Your welcome to attend but I do not think you will drive that far.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Your welcome to attend but I do not think you will drive that far.
You are right it is a loooong haul for me to get there, although I would really like the experience if it were possible. But I was making a joke about being thrown out by dates (women). Or maybe you knew that and were just ignoring it.:icon_confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am down for going any time :) I'm ready!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
696 Posts
It just has to be July or after for me. I was so sad I did not make it last year! I have my wedding in June. The fall months would be really nice I think!

·
Registered
30 Posts
after June for me as well, unless it will be made closer to the west coast then I am avail before then.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like July in Colorado, just need to narrow down the dates so people can make plans.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Sounds good to July in colorado. i'll let u know what dates are good for me. I have alot of tdy's this year all during the summer, i should be able to attend this year for a few days i hope. Depending when uncle sam arranges my tdy's..

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good, sounds like a dozen interested parties now we just need to set the exact dates. Keep updating as you all get information.

·
Registered
346 Posts
July should work this year for more than just a day, since I'm close, I'll defer to others who have to travel further than me...

·
Banned
277 Posts
I should be able to make it a couple days in July. But, like bjamrow, I'm close by so I'm more flexible with the exact dates. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
closer to the end part of the month will work for me.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looking like the last two weeks of July cover the most people, Any preference?

Also sounds like a new location is desired, Am I correct in that assessment?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
The end of the month would work better for me, its looking like i wont be back from my deployment till the 15th of July if we don't get extended. Silverton would be a good place for me, unless u guys are thinking of someplace else.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is a KOA in Buena Vista and it looks like many great trails, how does that sound?

Also do you want the event to be during weekdays so you can travel on the weekend or a weekend event?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
30 Posts
I do not know what the trails are like in either area so does not matter to me on which location.

I was kinda looking forward to doing Blackbear Pass thoe

Once we nail down dates I can let you know when I will be able to make it out there.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was kinda looking forward to doing Blackbear Pass thoe
I am sure we will make it back to Black Bear, It sounds like there are some trails almost as nice in both the listed areas.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts