Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, not a regular forum poster, but I lurk on occasion scooping up tidbits of info and scoping out some of the sweet XKs on here.

So, I got mine in March of 2013, at the time, being such a nice vehicle I'd decided I wasn't going to mod it (a new thought for me with a vehicle). Sometime around August of last year I abandoned that idea and started doing stuff here and there as the budget allowed.

Here's a photo on day 1.

Stock, it was a great vehicle, but I mod everything... so overall it just wasn't mine yet. Eventually that has lead to a RC lift, Bilstein struts, Monroe LL shocks out back, tuner, intake, etc....

But it was still missing something, still too stock looking:

Which brings us to yesterday's additon, 17"x9" Level 8 Strike 5 wheels:

Now I'm getting happy.

I think the next steps are going to be grabbing another grill to run as a black grill, and also a set of headlights to work on. Aside from that, I still want to pick up a tow hitch and the Mopar kit with the clutch fan, as well an MBRP exhaust and finish upgrading the speakers.

I'll keep updating this as time goes on!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Congrats on a good looking rig

·
Registered
554 Posts
definately!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Look'n good! What tires and size did you have in the second pic?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same tires in the 2nd and 3rd photos. The wheels being 1.5 inches wider than the Jeep wheels really makes the tires look different. Kind of wishing I'd bought something slightly more aggressive, but the budget won't allow for another set of tires any time soon. :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
Same tires in the 2nd and 3rd photos. The wheels being 1.5 inches wider than the Jeep wheels really makes the tires look different. Kind of wishing I'd bought something slightly more aggressive, but the budget won't allow for another set of tires any time soon. :)
Oh wow. Yeah, the tires look much different with those wheels. Awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts