Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Limited V8 with the nice stock chrome wheels and Goodyear Fortera 245/65 R17 tires. I have ordered the Rocky-Road Lift kit and have ordered new tires and wheels as well. The current tires have about 800 miles on them.

I would like to post an ad on Craigslist.org, what should I ask for them?
Should I sell them seperate for more money?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Before putting them on craig's list let me know when you come up with a number you want for them I am interested in getting the chrome wheels.
thanks,
Chip

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got the chrome wheels on my rig and they were about an $800 option. Sounds expensive, but I paid around $1200 for chrome wheels on an aftermarket deal about 2 summers ago. So, $800 sounded about right considering that I was giving up the stock wheels for the chrome option.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I ended up trading my Fortera's with 7,000 miles in, on my REVO's. I got $35 a piece for them. I was fine with that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
OK, I have decided to go ahead and sell my 4 JC Limitted Chrome Wheels and tires. I was thinking of keeping them for if/when I sell the car, but they are taking up too much space in the garage. They have 800 miles on them, no curb rubbing, as good as new.

I will let them go for $900.

Save on shipping if you lve in the S.F. Bay area, Pleasanton to be specific.

EBAY has listed a general price of $195 to $200 for shipping in the 48 states, although I will check specific rates at FedEx (might be cheaper that way)

Before placing my ad on Craigslist, i thought I'd ask the forum first

Contact Kelli at (925) 998-9695
[email protected]
or PM me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts