Jeep Commander Forum banner

What color Jeep Commander would you buy?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yea black is winning the poll. However have you notice that the black is needy? I have to brush that jc off twice a day. Maximo

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a white Limited XK. My '92 XJ was white. White looks cleaner longer than darker colors and does not show scratches or dents. I looked at Black in the Limited and it looked too Ghetto with all of the chrome. The chrome is more subdued in the white. Had the Limited been offered with a grill to match the paint color and the fake bolts around the fenders matched the paint color, I would have bought the black.

·
Registered
200 Posts
maximo said:
Yea black is winning the poll. However have you notice that the black is needy? I have to brush that jc off twice a day. Maximo

Having just a few days, I am already noticing this. My theory is that the vehicle is so stunning that even the dust can't stay away. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
We got the Stone White although, originally we were looking at the light khaki.
This color makes it look about 10 thousand dollars more expensive. Good enough to deliver you to Oscar night or an awards ceremony.
:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I havent purchased a Commander as of yet but when I saw the black one at the local dealer I fell in love...especially with the saddle seats..am in the process of working out a deal (hopefully) but not there yet.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I love my midnight blue, but I am also attracted to the Black Clear Coat. I already have a black sedan, so I didn't go with Black. Plus on a SUV, it gets really dirty. The Blue is holding up reasonably well under the dirt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I too longed for the black, having had a black gc previously to buying the commander. My wife, however, talked me into light kakhi. She was right. Much easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know what you mean cajunhemi..I did go with the black but also liked the light khaki very much....my only problem was the Durango I had just sold was light khaki so I didnt want to repeat the same color again even though I liked it. Black was something I had never owned before and yes it does take a lot of care but on the Commander it is one awesome color especially with the saddle seats.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the black is stunning. but , alas i have had three black cars and they attract dirt instead of money. so i opted for the lt khaki. what i cannot understand is that dark khaki looks almost like dark green to me. I guess it is the navy in me that is fooling me. hehehe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Stone Cold said:
I've got the light Khaki...that's my favorite color because it doesn't show the dirt.
Me too I had Black on my Grand and found it to be a real pain to keep clean. I almost got the dark blue but after looking at the Lt Kaki on the lot in different lighting I decided it was the right choice. It is amazing how many different shades come out.:cool:
ps I know I spell Khaki funny.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well, I voted for the Inferno Red. It is a sweet color. I love the blue too, but only with the chrome trim. I was going to buy blue, but the one on the lot had an a/c problem and I would not take it. I did opt for the silver which looks great with the black trim and the window tint. I saw a green one somewhere, the green is also sweet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Dark Khaki and surprisingly it does not look quite as dirty when it's filthy as you would think. My black Grand Cherokee on the other hand........:eek:

21 - 40 of 172 Posts