Jeep Commander Forum banner

What color Jeep Commander would you buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you were making your purchase today, what color would you choose as far as your Jeep Commander (exterior color) goes?

Attached is the color key with the colors listed in order of their appearance in the poll.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can't go wrong with black. For some reason the Dark Khaki just doesn't seem to go with the limited chrome effects.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's gotta be the Red! Awesome! The Black looks great but not suitable for Aussie climate. Anyway, Red goes faster.........

·
Registered
36 Posts
I Commander is Midnight and I think it so cool! However the inferno red rocks the hardest. I had just came out of a red Durango and wanted to true a new hue so I went with Midnight blue. The peeps are impressed with my Jeep!:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Never thought I would own a white vehicle after driving around for four years in USN white vehicles, but bought the White Commander, we didnt like on the Jeep webpage but loved it in person.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Colors

After watching the color poll for awhile, it's nice to see that white picked-up a supporter. What about the green??? I've seen the Commander in this color and thought it looked good too. However, I have to admit that I'm partial to the the silver...:D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Black is cool and shiny and looks good until you drive it and then it shows every speck of dirt....

Got to go with the RED!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.