Jeep Commander Forum banner

541 - 560 of 582 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
That's a raw deal....the way that went in, It can't be plugged.

Kind of surprised you didn't see that in the road, it should have been easy enough to spot.
Pulled it out earlier today and it doesn't seem to have punctured the tire entirely, but I'll guess I'll see by tomorrow. It's just a bizarre way to have a flatheaad get into a tire hence the reason I took the picks. Never seen anything like it before

·
Administrator
6,472 Posts
Pulled it out earlier today and it doesn't seem to have punctured the tire entirely, but I'll guess I'll see by tomorrow. It's just a bizarre way to have a flatheaad get into a tire hence the reason I took the picks. Never seen anything like it before
That's definitely different....LOL.

I'll be amazed if you don't at least get a slow leak out of that.

·
Registered
142 Posts
That stinks....I definitely wouldn't have a lot of faith in that tire.
Well I did go to the shop where I got the tires originally, but they didn't have that brand in stock. I'm not too keep mismatching my tires, but was told they should have them in by Saturday. In either case I'll be replacing it soon. And with that said, that's what I've been doing with my Jeep today.... yay.... (sarcasm)

·
Administrator
6,472 Posts
Well I did go to the shop where I got the tires originally, but they didn't have that brand in stock. I'm not too keep mismatching my tires, but was told they should have them in by Saturday. In either case I'll be replacing it soon. And with that said, that's what I've been doing with my Jeep today.... yay.... (sarcasm)
Well hey, look at the bright side, at least you didn't have to change a flat.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Then you need get an extra rim & tire A.S.A.P.....you have to have a functional spare.
I'd love to that and would have sooner, but money is pretty tight at the moment unfortunately. All these constant repairs have tapped me out

·
Registered
4 Posts
I changed mine out to some I found online. Not real expensive but definitely way better than the halogen bulbs!!
I then added a 42 in light bar after but the bulbs made a big improvement.

·
Administrator
6,472 Posts
I changed mine out to some I found online. Not real expensive but definitely way better than the halogen bulbs!!
I then added a 42 in light bar after but the bulbs made a big improvement.
@wessonnadroj;

Complete your user profile as directed below to comply with the forum rules; This is a requirement - not a request.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Replaced the Turn Signal stalk, alleviating my Jeep's NASCAR Syndrome. Easy job except for the jammed incorrect fasteners found attaching the Column Shroud together. Bought the OEM part off Amazon for $104 delivered with Prime. The price was competitive and the delivery time was the best.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@wessonnadroj;

Complete your user profile as directed below to comply with the forum rules; This is a requirement - not a request.

Got it! Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Took the third row out and made up a quick spare tire mount for a 32. Just need to build a storage box now to keep the floor flush front to back.

·
Administrator
6,472 Posts
Took the third row out and made up a quick spare tire mount for a 32. Just need to build a storage box now to keep the floor flush front to back.
@morrisey0; Nice work & welcome to the forum;

Please read the New Member Required Reading below and post an introduction to the forum in the New Member section when you can;

Thanks & again, welcome aboard.

541 - 560 of 582 Posts