Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound like a dumb question, but this is something i have always wanted to do. I look at my XK as more than just four wheels, it's my office/Home away from home. So my question to you is what do i need to do? Let me know, and if anyone has done this, pictures and or a write-up would be awesome! Cheers Guys!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seems super interesting, i'm certainly going to look into that. I can see it now, sitting in the parking lot at pitt on my macbook researching my HW :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have any idea the price of it?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this just might be my next purchase. Let me see if i understand this properly. All that you will see is one wire exiting the cig lighter correct?

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Verizon wants about $60 a month here for an air card and 15 a month to add the extension from the cell to LT. So you spend $60 either way. The aircard is faster but you get cell service the otherway.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
To answer the question with a quality answer, you will need to tell us what you plan on accessing this "Internet" with. The answer could be as simple as activating the Internet access on your blackberry, or you may get an aircard for your laptop. But the bottom line is, without knowing what you're going to do with it, a real answer cannot be achieved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts