Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I could think about 50 others ways to spend 800 dollars on my commander and that is not one. However I know whoever get's it will no doubt be the only one to have it in any neck of the woods. maximo

·
Registered
137 Posts
As much as I loved my Grand Wagoneer back in the 80s, I don't think I'm ready to go back there. I'm with Mango about the red.

·
Registered
38 Posts
there was one at the dealership where we bought ours, white w/ the woodie panels..looked kinda cool, retro cool

not for me...but neat

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
I think it looks great!! It totally fits in with the retro styling of the Commander.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright 4 runner post some pics when done. I love seeing people customize their own stuff instead of everyone driving the same looking thing. I just can't talk the wife into a custom paint job.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
jrdale8 said:
alright 4 runner post some pics when done. I love seeing people customize their own stuff instead of everyone driving the same looking thing. I just can't talk the wife into a custom paint job.
Who me? I don't drive a Commander.... I drive a 4Runner. But if I did own a Commander, I would consider the kit because it looks totally different and reminds me of the old Jeeps (and station wagons)

·
Registered
209 Posts
TR4Runner said:
Who me? I don't drive a Commander.... I drive a 4Runner. But if I did own a Commander, I would consider the kit because it looks totally different and reminds me of the old Jeeps (and station wagons)
I have to agree with you...it doesnt really look too bad...would have to be with the right color though and I am not sure the lower portions on the doors couldnt be removed....it might look better without them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I kinda like it, my wife LOVES it. (she loved it on her 1990 caravan) When we get our Commander in late spring/ summer, I'm sure that is one of the first things she will have me do to it. And $900, doesn't that seem pretty cheap for all of those moldings? I think a good idea would be to make the wood trim magnetic, put it on when you want it, take it off when you don't.

·
Registered
396 Posts
That is too funny. They should make one that looks like armor with rivets and bullet holes and the like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts