Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this bad boy.

Has brand new tires and lift, and a lot of extra goodies. Its the 2.5L 5 speed but running strong with 124k miles.

Just those tires are about 800 bucks plus rims, plus lift plus bumpers, etc etc has a bikini top, soft top hard and soft uppers for the doors.

Paid $3600

Did I make a good deal?

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
I would say with the mods and accessories alone, you are over that price. Flat fenders, rock rails, tops, bags, armor. That adds up fast. Nice find.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
That's a nice Jeep ! You got a real good deal .:sunny:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
relocating the two off road lights in the middle to the window hinges (since the brackets are already there) and just ordered a 8000lb winch with a plate. why oh why did i just do that? im gonna get my ass kicked hard tonight by the wife.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Is very nice! I really like it! Congrats

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just went through the entire jeep again, found a controller, apparently it has (working) remote controlled adjustable rancho shocks and a alpine sound system w speakers i didnt even care to turn on earlier. wtf?

·
Registered
554 Posts
That is a nice looking, well kept rig. Good job.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :D I can't wait to take her and or commander out for a little wheeling side by side :) I've had other wranglers before but since owing the commander, especially after the lift and tires on it, I still can't believe how capable it is offroad for such a large heavy suv. Love you Jeep!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Very good find. I am currently searching for a rig of that nature here in New Brunswick Canada for some off road only kind of fun. I just don't have it in me to be overly rough on the commander.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts