Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. 3 weeks ago, I bought a 2007 Cammander. (In Canada). It's the 4.7l V8 Flex-fuel model. Some friends asked me if it's the Sport or the limited model. I don't know! All I found is on the truck itself (i don't have the owner guide) : Rocky mountain, trail rated, 4X4... It is well equiped: leather seats, all interior options, (but no heated seats and no DVD player), roof rack, boston acoustics, traction control, etc, ... Is it a super-equiped Sport model or a "little" limited model? By the way, I Looooove it! It's so rough on forest trails! I'm in love with it!

Thank You!

Simon

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bonjour Simon,

Your Commander is indeed a Rocky Mountain special edition. So it's neither a Sport nor is it a Limited... But what's in a name ? Indeed, equipment wise, there are some differences that are sometime more than the eye can see...

Anyhow, be very welcome ! Whatever your interrogations maybe in the future, you will find all your answers and more here. Take the time to read previous messages and you will learn a lot about your new Commander !

Congratulations on your Commander and, again, welcome !

Dominik alias Walterkilo
Montreal.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
The Rocky Mountain package was applied to either a Sport or a Limited if memory serves.

In 07, the Sport version will have black side mouldings and no chrome handles either side of the rear window....but, beyond that, you indeed end up with a really well dressed vehicle......nicer interior, small trim touches.

If you want to persue the question further and don't get any other input, repost or PM me Friday and on Sunday, while at my other building I'll retrive the sales brochure and post the content list.

Welcome aboard!

Rob

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
See here---> http://www.jeep.com/en/commander/rockymountain.html

2007 Jeep Commander Rocky Mountain Edition
MSRP* starting at $30,450

This special-edition Commander delivers exclusive standard features that include:
  • Power sunroof with dual CommandView™ Skylights
  • Boston Acoustics® six-speaker AM/FM/six-disc CD/MP3 player
  • SIRIUS® Satellite Radio
  • Unique 17-inch Wrench Aluminum Wheels with gray painted pocket accents
  • Fog lamps
  • Tow hooks
  • Door entry guards
  • Unique Rocky Mountain badging
  • Embroidered Jeep® logo on front seatback
  • Available in both 4x4 and 4x2 versions

1 - 4 of 4 Posts