Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what this control box is? It is located on the driver side under the middle row of seats. I was thinking that this might be some part of the VAS system. Only one side had a plug plugged into it.

Any one?????

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I admit that I did not do a search because I thought is was such an odd question. Thanks for the link, however I wont know that it diffidently answered what this untit controls.

Anyone???

·
Super Moderator
15,108 Posts
Thanks...I admit that I did not do a search because I thought is was such an odd question. Thanks for the link, however I wont know that it diffidently answered what this untit controls.

Anyone???
Not sure anyone will be able to tell you what that specific one is. What model Commander do you have ? Do you have 4WD ? Do you have satellite radio ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure anyone will be able to tell you what that specific one is. What model Commander do you have ? Do you have 4WD ? Do you have satellite radio ?
2006 Commander Limited. It is 4wd and I have satellite radio, but that box is to the right of the one in the picture as I recognized the wire for the antenna.

Thanks
Marc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts