Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a light bar and the lights to go with it. However, i have no clue what kind to get! help me out here! haha thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wish I could find those lights in the last picture. I already have the roof rack bars. No luck in finding those low profile lights yet though.

Well found the lights they are $145-160 a pair at various sites.

·
Super Moderator
14,977 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah not gonna fork out $1G for that. I have those roof crossbars already just gonna buy some lights and attach them, run some wire and make my own bar. Found some
LED's on Amazon just not sure if the 18w is enough. Well I guess it will be 72 or 90 watts total depending if I put 4 or 5 on. Anyone know if it's easy to get wires down from those luggage racks?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Yeah not gonna fork out $1G for that. I have those roof crossbars already just gonna buy some lights and attach them, run some wire and make my own bar. Found some
LED's on Amazon just not sure if the 18w is enough. Well I guess it will be 72 or 90 watts total depending if I put 4 or 5 on. Anyone know if it's easy to get wires down from those luggage racks?

Why not an LED bar. Low profile, lots of light

http://www.ebay.com/itm/240W-Led-Work-Light-Bar-SUV-Boat-Driving-Lamp-Flood-and-Spot-Combo-Offroad-4WD-/181333112110?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a384bb52e&vxp=mtr

If you dont mind drilling holes in your roof you can run whatever wiring that you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts