Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get some 245/70/r17 tires. There is a 1$ difference between cooper AT and falkin AT. I think warranty slightly better on falkin but there is a visa gift card for cooper and I'm paying for extra warranty anyways... Not sure if falkin is better than cooper in general though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Tirerack.com has the best info on tires, they have ratings from customers on just about every tire, so you can look up each tire and compare the specs and customer ratings, experience with the tire to determine which one looks like the better choice.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Michelin

I installed the Michelin LTX and couldn't be happier. The tread is aggressive and built for handling rough roads. Winter too. The side wall is strong for.hauling a trailer so no more side wall squash. I had the Michelin latitude previously and it had great ride qualities but not so good in winter or off road and lots of squash but they lasted 110,000km which was unbelievable.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are in south TX so no winter issues but we have 5 kids and I'm looking to get a travel trailer or pop up camper so that's good info... Just I'm looking to see if anyone has had falken or cooper discoverer off road tires.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
wow

5 kids! i recommend an rv rather than a trailer. the kids will have more to do and wont be cooped up in the car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol that cost way tooooo much. Plus they are all tiny. Wife is only 4' 9". We will be buying the coopers bc they seem like better off road tires the falkens seem like better road tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts