Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys new here i did try and serch so sorry if i did not find my answer. but im looking for the stock tires that come on the jeep wrangler that are more aggresive and will they even fit a 07 commander or a tire that is close to them my rims are the base 17in

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The wheels/tires that you are refering to are on the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The Tires that come on the Rubicon are 255/75R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains. To fit that size tire you would need at least a 2 inch lift. Also those Rubicon wheels wont clear the Jeep Commander front brake caliper's without wheel spacers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Tires that come on the Rubicon are 255/75R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.The only thing you need to do is pull back the inner fender skirt about 1/2 inch.the inner skirt is just a thin rubber piece.Pulled it back with wire ties. No rubbing at all.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
thank you i am just looking for the tires tho but thanks for the info on the rims
oh.....your title of the thread was asking what wheel do the wranglers have.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The Tires that come on the Rubicon are 255/75R17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains.The only thing you need to do is pull back the inner fender skirt about 1/2 inch.the inner skirt is just a thin rubber piece.Pulled it back with wire ties. No rubbing at all.
You wrote exactly what I wrote two posts higher in this thread. However you didn't mention that a 2 inch lift is needed.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
You wrote exactly what I wrote two posts higher in this thread. However you didn't mention that a 2 inch lift is needed.
And if you keep the Rubicon rims you will need spacers like 07JeepXK also mentioned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts