Jeep Commander Forum banner

What Year is Your Commander?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a poll on what year did you join and at first I read it to say what year was your Commander, So I ask... What year is your Commander? How many of each year are represented on the forum?

Mine is a 2006

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Mines a late 2007 Limited, I've not seen any 08's or 09's for sale anywhere in the UK yet!

I don't think they are selling them here anymore!!!:icon_confused:

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
2007 here in Saudi Arabia ..

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Mines a late 2007 Limited, I've not seen any 08's or 09's for sale anywhere in the UK yet!

I don't think they are selling them here anymore!!!:icon_confused:
!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,, Same here in Saudi Arabia ,, my commander was the last patch we received ! ,, I thought its the local dealer who stopped importing the commander... but it might have something to do with the International model (XH) ,, Is it stopped ?

What about other countries in Europe , Do you have 08 and 09 Commanders ?

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,, Same here in Saudi Arabia ,, my commander was the last patch we received ! ,, I thought its the local dealer who stopped importing the commander... but it might have something to do with the International model (XH) ,, Is it stopped ?

What about other countries in Europe , Do you have 08 and 09 Commanders ?
Ahmed, I just spoke with my local dealer, he told me that no Commanders are coming into the UK unless they are special order from new.

They are still on the Jeep line-up, but as there was poor uptake from buyers here Chrysler has decided not to bring them into the country unless a customer ordered one specifically.

That explains why I never see any on the dealer sites!

There's circa 600 Commander Predator's and Limited's combined here in the UK....and 90% of them are the 3.0ltr CRD's!!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
mine was built late 2006 so is a 2007 model , as I believe after september the model year changes.

its a limited and I cant recall ever seeing a predator.

the new local dealer ( the old local one shut thankfully) keeps sending me flyers with silly deals on a new commander and its not that much more on the monthly repayments .

time to get the daughter using her pester power again I think :D

·
Registered
3 Posts

New to the forum here! I just purchased a 2006 limited with the Hemi. Just hooked up the Sirius radio last week.

Used to have a '99 wrangler, but someone pulled out in front of me and I T-boned her and totaled it out in '01 with 19k miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
New to the forum here! I just purchased a 2006 limited with the Hemi. Just hooked up the Sirius radio last week.

Used to have a '99 wrangler, but someone pulled out in front of me and I T-boned her and totaled it out in '01 with 19k miles on it.
Welcome to the Forum. Hate to be a party pooper but it may not be the best time to get the Sirius as it looks like they may be going out of business.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Hate to be a party pooper but it may not be the best time to get the Sirius as it looks like they may be going out of business.
No, they are only working with Bankruptcy attorneys.. The may be bought out by DishNetworks even if that doesn't go through they still may come out of it just leaner with a new lease on life. The music hasn't died yet!

·
Registered
5 Posts
2008 Overland Edition

I purchased a 2008 Commander Overland. Other than a fender bender (slight damage to rear bumper - myfault) all I have ever done is changed the oil. It is the best SUV I have ever driven and it is a must have for Colorado on those snow days.

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Looks like a lot of '06's here.

My 2006 with ongoing upgrades... including my 'new' (eBay) chrome grill.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
2007 Limited

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
2007 JC Sport 4x4 4.7 L

1 - 20 of 31 Posts