Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, here are some pics of what I did to the commander this weekend. Let me know what you think.
101_0095.JPG
101_0096.JPG
101_0098.JPG
101_0100.JPG

I think I did an alright job but then again I think we all feel proud when we do something new to the good ol jeep. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good, Black is always good, really gives the jeep an additional bit of attitude, The red is cool as well, JD

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Looks good!!! I like what you did with painting the calipers and jeep letters in red.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am digging it. I havent started the plunge on replacing all my chrome with black molding yet....but I want to, Im just not sure how it would hurt resale if I got rid of the chrome and someone wanted a stock "limited".

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spray painted with Polyurethane wheel paint. I removed the paint ans sanded to bare metal (that part sucked). It's just a temporary thing til I get the pro-comp 7089 wheels that I want.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Looks good, not my desired look but I still like the way it turned out.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
looks good, like the red too. i painted my lug nuts as well. I may do the same to the jeep letters, painting them red.....i always wonder if what i do will hurt the resale value, but hey..i didnt buy it to resell it. what is that saying...have fun out there....so that is what i am doing.....like the tires too...

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Lookin' good! Whenever I see the black-on-black, I look for the helicopters to go along... =)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
PolarBZ said:
Lookin' good! Whenever I see the black-on-black, I look for the helicopters to go along... =)
That's my cue !

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks nice, and good idea with the black and red, just one thing, you may want to make sure that the cover on the plate is legal in your state, I got a ticket for having one of those in Orlando, and I know is not legal here in NY... Other than that, good job.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
good look with the black and red combo....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey thanks for the comments...Romeo I'm actually not too sure on the whole plate cover thing but now I'm going to check on it. I stay on base for the most part but I wouldn't want to get pulled over because of a small thing like that when I go out in town .Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
YB Normyl, what are you smoking tonight ?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts