Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Cico7 & I along with a few others thought it would be fun to build a garage to keep our toys in... Anyway we came up with the idea to ask members to create a thread titles like: Cico7's Garage or a49erFan's Garage, and then you can put ANYTHING in your garage that you desire. Show us your other vehicles, you High School ride, your toys, anything you want to store in your garage. What do you think? wanna join us?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have four members with their "Garages" open, come on.... What's in YOUR GARAGE?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The new section is open, Show us what's in your garage

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
its been buggin me cuz my pool table is in my garage. i have been trying to sell it for the longest time and all it has been doing is taking up storage!!!!
Put it in the for sale thread, it is related to the forum because you need to get rid of the pool table to park your commander in the garage! Or start your own garage thread and include in there as for sale. Remember, lumberjym has a gravel driveway thread...

·
Registered
232 Posts
I've thought about it, but I don't have a garage. Just vehicles parked in different places around the house.

John

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The "Garage" theme can be for almost anything you want, start a "garage" thread and let it develope into what ever you want it to become (you don't need an actual garage).

One member has "His Driveway" because he does not have a garage, but lets try to stick with the "Garage" theme if possible (again you don't need an actual garage).

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 1988 BMW 325i 4door, 2005 Yamaha FZ6, and a 2008 Jeep Patriot Sport 4x4 manual. Looking to possibly add a Commander.

Some pictures to follow soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My "Garage" Wishlist:

2008 VRSCDX Night Rod® Special
2 - 2012 Sea-Doo GTX Limited iS
2012 Seadoo Sport 230 Wake Boat
1967 Shelby GT500 (Eleanor, I named my daughter after this car!)

more to come . . . . .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lots of tools and even more bikes (I don't know how they accumulate so fast). A fridge for cold ones, a computer to look up videos while swinging wrenches and fishing gear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts