Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out what to put in my rear hitch receiver. I've seen the rear tube step, rear d-ring receiver and brake light plug. Anybody do something else that looks good?

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Rubber Plug

I put this in as I'm pretty sure we are done climbing up on the top of the jeep to get anything, could fit better but keeps the dust and dirt out of the hitch.

Attachments

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Core...where did you get those LEDs in the rear bumper? Are they hooked to the reverse lights or just on a switch?

·
Registered
370 Posts
07, they are hooked up to reverse lights. There is a thread in Exterior Appearance Mods. I believe 3 forum members now have the same lights. Very cheap but awesome modification.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
241 Posts
This is the step I keep in my hitch.

Jeep Step

She has destroyed the condenser on a 01 Honda Civic that rear-ended me doing about 30 mph. I got the scratches, but it would have been worse with my step. Best part was, this was the same guy the rear-ended me a little over a year ago in almost the same time and place. He didn't have insurance the first time, and when he informed me he did not have it this time, I just got into my Jeep and drove away. No reason for me to hang around, since he hit me and I wasn't filing a claim.

Bent the license plate and bumper on new Lexus RX that rear-ended me at a traffic light. She was screaming about how it was my fault, because of the step, but calmed down once the officer pointed out that she had hit me and the informed her there was nothing wrong, according to TX law, with it being there. Then he wrote her a ticket for failure to control her speed. I didn't make a claim, but I called her insurance company just to make sure it was on file.

I love that step.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts