·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1stJeep, 06h, ______________________ :devil:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Bet his next log on is CommandSystemGo-06h :)

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not trying to pick sides or anything but he's allways had great input and advice on a couple of posts i've done.........dont understand why everyone cant get along we all have a common bond here.

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
Not trying to pick sides or anything but he's allways had great input and advice on a couple of posts i've done.........dont understand why everyone cant get along we all have a common bond here.
You are new here and missed a lot of the stuff that went on with him. He brought it on himself with his post the other day.

·
1,993 Posts
06H, hated his jeep. He would of traded it, in a heart beat if he could but he couldn't. The only advice I seen the dude give was, read the manual. He also seem to be involved in every confrontation on here since he showed up. There are plenty of dudes on here that love and work on and mod there jeeps. At least the advice that comes from these members is based on experience and not just from reading the manual.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
My favorite was the time that he jumped on that dude who posted about trying to take the pathfinder off the line but couldn't get traction in the snow.... just totally ripped him about being a bad driver and irresponsible and yadda yadda yadda...... And then he posted a thread about how he raced a mustang or something and didn't let the mustang merge. Pot / Kettle? Lol he got all pissed off when we called him out on it too.

Sometimes having guys like that are good.... makes it interesting every now and then. :lol:

Oh, and I'm voting for "commandsystemsg06h".

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
If 06h goaded CommandSystemsGo to the point of making him snap back, why did CSG get banned? Apparently, 06h's reputation preceded him, I don't know, but there seem to be precious few tears shed over his departure. CSG was a helpful member. Granted, he had strong opinions on some things, but then so we all. I, for one, appreciated CSG's opinion, recommendations and I'm sorry he's gone. Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
If 06h goaded CommandSystemsGo to the point of making him snap back, why did CSG get banned? Apparently, 06h's reputation preceded him, I don't know, but there seem to be precious few tears shed over his departure. CSG was a helpful member. Granted, he had strong opinions on some things, but then so we all. I, for one, appreciated CSG's opinion, recommendations and I'm sorry he's gone. Cheers.
Apparently you didn't see the threads and posts he (CommandsystemsGo!) made the day he was banned. He violated multiple forum rules. And as well, he sent very hateful pms to several members, which is also against forum rules.

·
1,993 Posts
I'm not sure what happen to CommandSystemsGo. He seemed to fall of the deep end all in one day. But then again 06h will have that effect on people. I saw the post that finally got 06H banned but not sure what the other member did. But we've had members come back and then get banned again :rofl:

Edit: jeep5253 typed faster then me LOL

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Apparently you didn't see the threads and posts he (CommandsystemsGo!) made the day he was banned. He violated multiple forum rules. And as well, he sent very hateful pms to several members, which is also against forum rules.
You're right, I'm not aware of the posts and PMs you're referring to. That being the case, then yes, I can see why the Forum expelled him. It's a little surprising to me, though, since he was always very cordial and forthcoming with me in his PMs and posts. Oh, well...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Yeah he sort of went off the deep end and littered the site with immature / ludicrous posts with foul language. His intent was to get banned, he did it himself.

Honestly, good riddens to anyone who takes the internet that seriously IMO. If you don't like a forum, just stop going there. Its not that hard.

Overall I think we have a good group here. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
And then he posted a thread about how he raced a mustang or something and didn't let the mustang merge. Pot / Kettle? Lol he got all pissed off when we called him out on it too.
Before he edited his last post he had commented that I was a terrible driver and followed to close because I was in that crash a few weeks back. He basically commented that that I needed to learn how to drive or get off the road. That I had no busy enforcing laws that I cannot follow myself, appearantly he had never been in an accident himself. :rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts