Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looks nice, where were the photos taken? I know you said four peaks, but there are many places called four peaks, is that AZ?

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Nice pictures, I think that the white commanders look good lifted.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Nice pics and great looking XK. Is that the 4" superlift you're running?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Nice pics ,,, I guess it is difficult to get into the commander with such a lift without running boards !

Nice pics and great looking XK. Is that the 4" superlift you're running?
I believe yes as written in his signature

·
Registered
346 Posts
That is how a Jeep is suppose to look - nice pics! And I'm only guessing, but that has to be AZ, right?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks good, now I definitely want the 4" lift.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guy for all your postive comments. It is a 4" superlift and yes the pictures are in az. It was 114 degrees the day I took these. Now its starting to cold down so I will be able to go out wheelin a lot more now.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
How does the lift and tires affect the 3.7L?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks nice, where were the photos taken? I know you said four peaks, but there are many places called four peaks, is that AZ?
There is a gravel road on your right hand side just after bush highway going north. If you ever want to go get ahold of me.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
2,248 Posts
I went up that trail to four peaks a few months ago. The trail splits near the top and runs either south to the four peaks or north for a few miles near the crest. Nice scenery, not too many challenges as I recall, easy trail. There is also a deserted mining spot where we had lunch. Big open shaft with not too much of a fence around it. Be careful if you have a loose dog.

Came down the back (east) side to the highway that runs by Lake Roosevelt and then came back that way.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
nice pics. great looking commander.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts